NATURE’S ESSENCE LIQUID CALCIUM
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body where it is primarily found in bones and teeth. It is also important for muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion, the secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system.
Vitamin D is important for its ability to promote intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption, reduce urinary calcium loss and enhance healthy bone composition.
- Brand: Nature's Essence
- Product: LCP
- Availability: In Stock
- The body needs calcium to build and maintain strong bones. Over 99% of the calcium in your body is stored in your bones and teeth.
- In the bloodstream, it’s used to send nerve signals, release hormones like insulin and regulate how muscles and blood vessels contract and dilate.
- It’s so important that if you don’t get the recommended amount in your diet, your body will take it from your skeleton and teeth to use elsewhere, weakening your bones. This can result in osteoporosis.
- Since women are at a higher risk of osteoporosis, many doctors recommend that they take calcium supplements, especially after reaching menopause.
- Your body can’t absorb large doses of it at once. Experts recommend taking no more than 500 mg at a time in supplement form(1).
|Ingredients (Active)||Elemental Calcium (from calcium carbonate), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).|
|Sex||Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women|
2-4 softgels daily with meals, spread throughout the day or as is convenient.
Calcium supplements are best taken with meals.