NATURE’S ESSENCE ImmuZCQ
Your immune system is your first line of defense against all disease, especially infectious disease.
Strengthen your immune system, making it resilient and resistant!
Support cardiovascular health, anti-Inflammatory & antioxidant support.
Unique combination: Zinc, vitamins C & D3, Quercetin and Glutathione.
- Brand: Nature's Essence
- Product: ZCQ
- Availability: In Stock
- Zinc plays a very important role in the immune system’s ability to ward off viral and bacteria infections. It can also help keep inflammation under control. Zinc is vital for healthy immune function and a combination of zinc with a zinc ionophore (zinc transport molecule) was shown in 2010, to inhibit viral replication within minutes, in vitro.
- The problem is that zinc is largely insoluble and cannot easily enter through the fatty wall of the body's cells. Getting all the way into the cell is crucial, as this is where the viral replication occurs. This is where zinc ionophores come in.
- Quercetin is a naturally occurring free radical scavenger that supports healthy seasonal immune system function. Laboratory studies have demonstrated that quercetin can also help to promote normal respiratory function. Quercetin, a zinc ionophore, is known for its antioxidant activity, and more. It can help zinc get inside your cells, where it can work to stop viral replication.
- Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system. Quercetin works best when take with Vitamin C, which helps activate it.(4)
- Vitamin D3 plays a critical role in promoting immune response. It has both anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory properties, and is crucial for the activation of immune system defenses.
- Glutathione, also known as the master antioxidants, plays crucial roles in human health, particularly in detoxification.
Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc, L-Glutathione, Quercetin, Bioperine®.
Suitable for vegetarians.
|Sex||Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women|
1 capsule daily. For optimal support, 1 capsule twice daily. Intake level may vary according to individual needs.
Due to the body’s continuously functioning immune system, daily replenishment is therefore prudent.