NATURE’S ESSENCE NEUROMAX
The omega-3 essential fatty acid DHA is well recognized for its ability to support neural and cognitive function. Epidemiological studies indicate that a high intake of DHA is associated with healthy cognitive function in adults as well as infants born to mothers with a diet high in DHA. DHA-rich diets have been shown to support neurons via healthy gene expression, cell cycle function, and arachidonic acid metabolism. Made from naturally occurring microalgae via a patented fermentation process, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, and is ideal for virtually everyone.
- Brand: Nature's Essence
- Product: DHA
- Availability: In Stock
- Algae is considered a primary source of omega-3 fats, and all fish — whether wild or farmed — get their omega-3 content by eating algae. It's eaten by smaller fish and moves up the food chain from there.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a component of every cell in the body and a vital structural component of your skin, eyes, and brain (1, 2, 3, 4).
- In fact, DHA comprises over 90% of the omega-3 fatty acids in your brain and up to 25% of its total fat content (3, 5).
- DHA may also reduce the risk of heart and circulatory disease by decreasing the thickness of the blood and lowering blood levels of triglycerides.
- DHA plays a vital role in your brain and is absolutely crucial during pregnancy and infancy(2, 3).
- Because your body can't make DHA in significant amounts, you need to get it from your diet or take supplements.
- Microalgae are a plant source of DHA. This oil is environmentally friendly and considered an excellent omega-3 source for vegetarians and vegans.
Pure DHA (from marine algal oil [OmegaVie®]).
Suitable for vegetarians.
|Sex||Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women|
Children under 5 yrs: 1 softgel daily
Children over 5 yrs: 1 – 2 softgels daily
Adults: 2 – 4 softgels daily
Prenatal & Postnatal Care: 1 – 3 softgels daily
Softgel can be pierced and the liquid added to food if this is preferred.