NATURE’S ESSENCE OMEGA-3

cart 0

Shop by Categories

Products Page Banner Products Page Banner

Our Shop

NATURE’S ESSENCE OMEGA-3

The evidence and scientific research continue to grow daily in clinical tests that the addition of Omega-3 fish oil is one of the most important benefits to your health available today. Research has shown that amongst other things, EPA and DHA can help to maintain normal level of blood fat (triglyceride) and cholesterol, cardiovascular health and essential for better joints. EPA and DHA also have anti-inflammatory properties.

  • SG$28.90

    1-Pc Price


  • Fish oil is the fat or oil that's extracted from fish tissue.
  • It usually comes from oily fish, such as herring, tuna, anchovies, and mackerel.
  • Around 30% of fish oil is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats.
  • Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease.
  • EPA/DHA may also support cognitive, cardiovascular, eye, immune and joint health.
  • Purification rids the oil of contaminants, such as mercury and PCBs. Concentrating the oil can also increase EPA and DHA levels. In fact, our fish oil contain 50% EPA and DHA.
  • An advantage to higher EPA and DHA fish oil concentrations is smaller size softgel which makes for easier swallowing. One small Nature’s Essence Omega-3 softgel contains the equivalent amount of EPA/DHA found in the normal size (1000mg)(big) softgel.
Ingredients (Active) Natural Fish Oil providing high concentration of Omega-3 Fatty Acid (50%) of which EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) - 180mg & DHA (docoshexaenoic acid) - 120mg.
Age No
Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women
Form Softgel - 600mg
Usage

2 softgels daily with a meal. However, individuals with special needs can take up to 8 softgels daily.

Just 2 small softgels provides the daily minimum recommended dose (as recommended by international health experts/organisations).

Quantity 120 softgels

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!