NATURE’S ESSENCE SUPER C
Nature’s Essence Super C is a unique form of the essential nutrient vitamin C that contains vitamin C-lipid metabolites. It is the most advance form of vitamin C with superior uptake, bioavailability and retention in cells, as well as more potent free radical scavenging capabilities than other form of vitamin C. Because of its increased bioavailability, it has the potential to more potently support healthy neuron function and enhanced immune system activity. Bioflavonoids works synergistically with Vitamin C to further enhance it’s efficacy and promoting capillary integrity.
- Brand: Nature's Essence
- Product: C9
- Availability: In Stock
- Well known for its vital role in the immune system and also a highly effective antioxidant.
- It contributes to normal formation of collagen and thus to proper functioning of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient , which means your body does not store them. For this reason, your diet must supply them each day.
- PureWay-C™ is a proprietary, proven form of vitamin C, documented with research studies (in-vitro and clinical trials) showing that it is rapidly absorbed and highly retained by the body(1) (2) (3).
- The clinical research performed on the group of healthy volunteers showed better absorption of the fatty metabolites of vitamin C than other forms of the vitamin in comparison with the control group.s(4).
- The product is a microcapsule complex of L-ascorbic acid and natural plant waxes (fatty acid metabolites) enriched with citrus bioflavonoids, rutin & rose hips, and is stomach-friendly.
|Ingredients (Active)|| |
Vitamin C [from PureWay-C® proprietary formulation of ascorbic acid USP combined with lipid metabolites (fatty acids) from vegetable], Citrus Bioflavonoids, Rutin, Hesperidin extract, Rose hips extract.
Suitable for vegetarians.
|Sex||Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women|
|Form||Capsule. Colour variation in capsules can be expected.|
1 or more capsules daily as and when required.
Due to the body’s inability to store Vitamin C, daily replenishment is therefore necessary.