NATURE’S ESSENCE SUPER KRILL
Super Krill provides a rich source of omega-3s with DHA & EPA, along with protective antioxidants and phospholipids. In a recent human study, Super Krill had a significantly improved Omega-3 index compared to ordinary fish oil. Nature’s Essence Super Krill offers unsurpassed high-quality 100% pure Krill oil, distinguishing it from other krill oil sources. Our eco-harvesting techniques protect the ocean and its delicate ecosystem thereby maintaining a healthy sustainable Krill population.
It is target for lipid management, brain nutrition, heart, joint, skin and metabolic health.
- Brand: Nature's Essence
- Product: KRI
- Availability: In Stock
- Krill oil is derived from tiny crustaceans called Antarctic krill. These sea creatures are a dietary staple for many animals, including whales, seals, penguins and other birds.
- Super Krill containing Superba2 is a superior form of Krill oil sourced from the pristine Southern Ocean in the Antarctic.
- Like fish oil, krill oil is rich in EPA and DHA, the two types of omega-3 fatty acids that provide most of its health benefits. However, the fatty acids in krill oil are structurally different than those in fish oil, and this may impact the way the body uses them (1).
- Krill oil Omega-3s are better recognized by the body because they are attached to phospholipids, allowing for better assimilation into cell membranes.
- Krill are very small and have a short lifespan, so they don't accumulate many contaminants during their lifetime. Therefore, their oil doesn't need to be purified.
|Ingredients (Active)||Superba 2® Pure Krill Oil (Euphausia Superba) providing Marine Phospholipids, Omega-3 Fatty Acid [EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) & DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)], Omega-6 Fatty Acid, Natural Astaxanthin.|
|Sex||Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women|
|Usage||1 - 2 softgels, up to twice daily, depending on individual needs.|