NATURE’S ESSENCE ULTRA C
Because vitamin C is water soluble, absorbing an effective amount has always been difficult. Even with large dosages, the body cannot assimilate it fast enough before most is flushed from the system.
Slow released is an advanced manufacturing technique which allows gradual release of nutrients over time thereby promoting optimal nutrient absorption and utilisation.
It also offers better tolerance for those sensitive to gastric irritation.
- Brand: Nature's Essence
- Product: UC75
- Availability: In Stock
- Well known for its vital role in the immune system and also a highly effective antioxidant.
- It contributes to normal formation of collagen and thus to proper functioning of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient , which means your body does not store them. For this reason, your diet must supply them each day.
- Bioflavonoids are a group of what are called “polyphenolic” plant-derived compounds. They’re also antioxidants. They have the potential to be used therapeutically or protectively. Flavonoids may also influence the ability of vitamin C to be absorbed and utilized by the body. Hesperidin, Rutin, Citrus bioflavonoids are plant chemicals that are classified as a bioflavonoids.
- Alpha-lipoic acid can help restores vitamin levels such as vitamin E and vitamin C.
|Ingredients (Active)||Vitamin C, Hesperidin extract, Rosehip extract, Rutin, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Alpha Lipoic Acid.|
|Sex||Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women|
1 or more caplets daily as and when needed.
Due to the body’s inability to store Vitamin C, daily replenishment is therefore necessary.