BORACELLE STARFLOWER (BORAGE) OIL
GLA is used by the body to produce prostaglandins which are essential in the metabolism for the control and regulation of many bodily functions like the cardiovascular, nervous, reproductive, hormonal balance, cell structure growth, skin texture (dry and problem skin), joint mobility and immune system. By including BORACELLE in your diet, on a daily basis, you can ensure a regular supply of GLA.
Up to 23% of the fatty acid content from Borage Oil (Borago officinalis), also known as Starflower Oil, is Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA). This makes it a much richer source of GLA than Evening Primrose Oil.
- Brand: Bio-Oil Research Ltd (Naudicelle / Boracelle)
- Product: BB90
- Availability: In Stock
- World pioneers in the scientific and commercial development of the Oil of Evening Primrose in 1973.
- In 1986, BIO-OIL RESEARCH LTD formulated a new and even richer natural source of Gamma-Linolenic-Acid (GLA) product - BORACELLE.
- Each capsule of 23-25% GLA, more than twice the amount found in Evening Primrose Oil.
- It means taking lesser or smaller capsules, compared to Evening Primrose oil.
|Ingredients (Active)||Premium Borage Oil - providing Omega 6 EFAs (consisting of - Cis-Linoleic Acid [36%], GLA [23%]).|
|Sex||Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women|
|Usage||1 - 4 softgels daily with liquid. Intake level may vary according to individual needs.|