NATURE’S ESSENCE BIO-Q10
Using the patented crystal-free (CF) technology, Nature’s Essence Bio-Q10 provides ubiquinol in a stabilized, protected and completely solubilized form with superior absorption and biological value. As ubiquinol is already in a reduced form, the body does not have to process the nutrient. As soon as it is swallowed, it readily enters the energy production process. In fact, the dominant form of CoQ10 in human blood and liver (over 80%) is ubiquinol.
- Brand: Nature's Essence
- Product: Q10
- Availability: In Stock
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) plays a vital role in cellular energy production within the mitochondria (the cell’s powerhouse) of heart muscle cells and other cells in the body.
- CoQ10 also serves as an antioxidant in cell membranes, helping to preserve their integrity and function and combat oxidative stress.
- CoQ10 production decreases with age. Thus, older people seems to be deficient in this compound.
- CoQ10 is present in every cell of your body. However, the highest concentrations are found in organs with the greatest energy demands, such as the heart, kidneys, lungs and liver.
- Uniquinol is the reduced and active form of CoQ10.
|Ingredients (Active)||Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol QH-CF). Solubilized & stabilised form for superior absorption. Made with quality Kaneka ubiquinol.|
|Sex||Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women|
|Usage||1 to 3 softgels daily with food|